Dr. Naz offers patients anxiety free dentistry by means of ORAL SEDATION ensuring that patients will be completely relaxed through their dental appointments.
Facts About Sedation Dentistry
- It works.
- It is safe. You take a small pill prior to treatment.
- Work requiring several appointments can be done in 1 visit!
- People who have difficulty getting numb have no problem when relaxed.
- It is safely used to reduce the fatigue of extended dental treatments that require long visits.
Conscious Oral Sedation
Oral Sedation (a pill taken by mouth) is safe, convenient and economical. When administered by a qualified dentist such as Dr. Naz. Oral sedation can be more effective and deliver a deeper relaxation state than other forms of sedation. When you come for your free initial consultation, Dr. Naz will review your medical history and will determine if oral sedation is the best sedation option for you.
The Oral Sedation Procedure
The procedure is simple. When you arrive for your treatment you will be given an oral sedative which will put you into a relaxed and comfortable state. You will be awake but very drowsy. The time you spend in the dentists chair will feel like minutes. Before you know it the procedure is over and you will have little recollection of the entire experience.
Who is a candidate for Sedation Dentistry?
- have high levels of fear.
- have had traumatic dental experiences.
- have difficulty getting numb.
- have a bad gag reflex.
- have very sensitive teeth.
- have limited time to complete their dental care.
- have complex dental problems.
- hate needles and shots.
- hate noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care.
- are afraid and embarrassed about their teeth.
Contact us today to set up an appointment with Dr. Naz for this or any other of your dental needs.