About Teeth Whitening
Teeth whitening is a procedure that removes stains and discoloration from teeth.
Dr. Naz can change all this and give you a “Movie Star” smile within one hour. Teeth that are discolored because of tetracycline or excessive fluoride are not good candidates for the whitening procedure.
Whitening techniques will only work for tetracycline staining if the discoloration is very mild. Veneers are the best solution for more severe tetracycline cases. Once you reach our office, Dr. Naz will let you know what the best solution for you is.
First, we check the teeth for cavities as the whitening gel can cause serious damage if it leaks into these areas. If cavities are found, they must be repaired before tooth whitening takes place. If there are no cavities, we will begin the whitening process. The process is quick, easy, and comfortable. Under the supervision of Dr. Naz, our whitening treatments are completely safe and will not harm teeth or gums.
We are proud to offer our patients the premium whitening solution: Opalescence Deep Bleaching Procedure
Discoloration can be the result of a combination of things:
- Poor oral hygiene
- Certain foods
OPALESCENCE BOOST In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Advanced Formula: Opalescence Boost features a unique, chemically activated formula that allows the dentist to whiten your teeth without the bothersome heat or ultraviolet rays of a light. Opalescence Boost also contains potassium nitrate and fluoride, which help to improve oral health by strengthening enamel, decreasing sensitivity, and offering increased cavity prevention.
- Immediate Results: Opalescence Boost offers results in about an hour. The dentist-supervised, in-office procedure is safe and effective, and offers a brighter, whiter smile after just one appointment.
- Unique: Opalescence Boosts features a unique syringe to syringe mixing system, which ensures its freshness and delivers an evenly mixed product. With its distinct red color, Opalescence Boost eases placement and removal.
OPALESCENCE Take Home Teeth Whitening
- Safe: Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are only available from your dentist, who will supervise your treatment from initial consultation through completion.
- Effective: Powerful, prescription-strength Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels can provide results after just one night, though expect to see results in about a week.
- Customized: Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are delivered via customized bleaching tray. Dr. NazDr. Naz will create this tray from an impression he will make of your teeth. The custom-made tray minimizes the bleaching gel’s contact with the gum tissue. This customization is part of why Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gels are so effective. You can further customize your Opalescence Take Home Whitening Gel experience by choosing from the five formulations and three flavors (mint, melon and regular.)
The advantage of using dentist-supervised bleaching is that teeth can be properly assessed to have the correct chemical concentration, correct method and length of treatment and to be sure the patient is even suitable to have their teeth whitened.